- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- ½ small head savoy cabbage, shredded
- ½ small head purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, quartered
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 cup ginger-lime coconut cream dressing
- 1 cup pastured bacon bits (uncured, sugar-free)
How to Make It
- Combine the cabbage, onion, radishes, half of the parsley, and avocado in large bowl.
- Toss well with the ginger coconut cream dressing and garnish with remaining parsley and bacon bits.