Baked potato wedges coated with butter and dry mint!
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 4 large potatoes, diced into thick wedges
- 1 Tbsp dry mint powder
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- ½ cup melted butter
- Olive oil spray
- Salt to taste
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line up a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine butter, mint powder, chilli flakes and salt in a bowl. Mix well and keep aside.
- Now, place the wedges in prepared baking tray and coat them with butter-mint mix with the help of a brush.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Turn the wedges around once half way through and again coat the other side of wedges with butter-mint mix.
- Once done, remove the baking from oven and place it over wire rack to cool down a bit. Serve hot!