- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 5 oz (140 g) celery, finely chopped
- 6 oz (170 g) onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb (450 g) cauliflower florets
- 6 oz (170 g) mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 cup 8 fl oz chicken stock
- Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ½ oz (15 g) fresh chives, snipped
How to Make It
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add the celery and onions, and sauté for 10 minutes until just soft.
- Meanwhile, pulse the cauliflower florets in a food processor until they resemble very coarse breadcrumbs. Do not over process! Look at the picture! Mine is over-processed! You don’t want that! It can get mushy real fast if you process the cauliflower too finely. About 15 pulses should be enough.
- Add the mushrooms, processed cauliflower, stock, sea salt, and pepper to the skillet with the veggies and stir well.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Drain the veggies well use a sieve instead of a colander so you don’t lose any cauliflower and then spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 5 minutes until the cauliflower is crisp-tender.