This is a deliciously ‘creamy’ dessert made without dairy. The banana and cinnamon combine really well.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups (500 ml) almond or coconut milk
- scant ⅔ cup (110 g) pudding rice (you can use Arborio rice, too)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, plus extra to serve if you wish
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced on the diagonal
How to Make It
- Press the Sauté button on the multi-cooker and add the butter. When melted, add the milk and bring to the boil. Stir in the rice.
- Secure the lid in place and set to Rice for 12 minutes. At the end of cooking, use the QPR method, but keep warm with the lid on for a further 15 minutes. Stir in the maple syrup, nutmeg, cinnamon and banana and leave for another 2 minutes, then serve.