- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- ½ pound ground beef
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed
- 2 cups grated Cheddar (about 8 ounces)
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- 2 medium zucchini (about 1 pound), thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- Sour cream, salsa, and cilantro, for serving
How to Make It
- Cook the onion in 1 tablespoon of the oil in a skillet over medium heat, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the beef; cook until browned. Add the beans and 1 cup of the Cheddar.
- Spread 1 cup of sauce in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Roll the beef mixture in the tortillas; place in dish. Top with remaining sauce and cheese. Bake at 400°F for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook the zucchini and ¼ teaspoon salt in the remaining tablespoon of oil in a skillet until tender. Serve with the enchiladas, topped with sour cream, salsa, and cilantro.