- Yield: 48
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- ¼ teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 48 pot sticker or gyoza wrappers
- 2 cups water
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the beef and wrappers. Add beef; mix lightly and thoroughly. Place a teaspoon of filling in the center of each wrapper. Moisten wrapper edges with water. Fold wrapper over filling; seal edges to form a pleated pouch. Stand pot stickers on your work surface to flatten bottoms. Keep dumplings covered with a moist cloth until ready to cook.
- Place 2 cups of water and trivet into your pot, press Steam and allow water to boil. Place dumplings in a steamer basket. Place basket on trivet. Place your Instant Pot glass lid on top and cook for approximately 5–6 minutes or until cooked through.