- Yield: 4 tartlets
- ½ cup (65 g) cornstarch (contains corn; can use tapioca or arrowroot starch instead)
- 1¼ cups (250 g) superfine sugar
- 1 cup (235 ml) water
- 1½ cups (355 ml) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (1.7 g) lemon zest
- 1 cup (145 g) small blueberries
How to Make It
- Combine starch, sugar, water, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a saucepan. Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat, stirring constantly
- Turn heat down and cook for about one minute, continuing to stir. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Pour hot mixture into prebaked and cooled tartlet shells. Let cool and then refrigerate.