- Yield: 12 brownies
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 – 14oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup Hershey’s Special Dark cocoa powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ tsp vegetable or olive oil
- 1 tbsp milk (whole or skim, but we use unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp instant coffee
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9”x 9” or 8”x 8” square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, blend the black beans, eggs, oil, milk, and balsamic vinegar until liquefied. Add cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and coffee and blend until smooth, then pour into a medium bowl.
- Fold in ½ cup of chocolate chips until well distributed. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of chocolate chips evenly over the top of the batter.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 30 to 32 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before slicing into squares.