- 1½ pounds cooked lobster meat, chilled
- ¾ cup prepared mayonnaise, such as Hellmann’s
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1½ tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 leaves Boston lettuce, rinsed and patted dry
- 6 small sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
How to Make It
- Cut the lobster meat into 1-inch chunks.
- Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium-size bowl. Add the lobster and fold everything together.
- To serve, line each of six margarita or martini glasses with a lettuce leaf. Spoon the lobster salad over the lettuce and garnish with a sprig of parsley.