- Yield: 12 Muffins
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 12 eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 oz (225 g) full-fat feta cheese, crumbled
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease a 12-hole muffin pan with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Crack eggs into a large bowl, add remaining 2 tbsp olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Whisk vigorously, until whites and yolks are well combined.
- Place some crumbled feta cheese in each cup of the prepared muffin pan, and then pour the egg mixture over top, evenly dividing it among the 12 cups.
- Place in the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes. The muffins are ready when they have doubled in size and are beginning to brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan. As the muffins cool, they will shrink and pull away from the sides. To assemble the meals, place 2 muffins in each of 6 meal prep containers.