When you need a glamorous dessert but you’re in a rush, this low-fat treat bursting with fresh fruit is just the thing.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- 1½ cups low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 3 peaches, pitted and quartered
- 3 nectarines, pitted and quartered
- 3 plums or apricots, pitted and quartered
- 2 tablespoons honey, ideally orange blossom
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
How to Make It
- Preheat the broiler to medium–high. Line the broiler rack with aluminum foil.
- Put the ricotta and orange zest in a bowl and stir well.
- Lay all the fruit in a single layer on the foil-lined broiler rack. Broil the fruit, turning halfway, for 5 minutes, or until softened and beginning to caramelize.
- Spoon the ricotta into six glasses. Top each with some broiled fruit, drizzle with the honey, and sprinkle with the slivered almonds. Serve immediately.