This is a perfect breakfast inspired by the greatest city in the world. And, as a bonus, it is pretty low-cost, too, which is great in case you’re spending all your money on an apartment that you definitely still can’t afford.
- Yield: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 Minutes
- 1 plain bagel
- 2 heaping tablespoons scallion cream cheese
- 1 small Roma tomato, sliced
- ½ medium cucumber, sliced
How to Make It
- Slice the bagel in half, and toast both halves.
- Spread 1 heaping tablespoon of cream cheese on each half, arrange the tomato and cucumber slices, and serve.