- Yield: 2 large calzones
- 1 portion pizza dough of your choice
- 7 oz (200 g) smoked ham
- 9 oz (250 g) buffalo mozzarella cheese
- 1 bunch of fresh oregano, leaves removed from stalks and chopped
- 5 oz (150 g) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 handfuls black olives, stoned and chopped
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 250°C (500°F/gas 10).
- Make the pizza dough according to the basic recipe.
- Cube the ham and slice the mozzarella.
- Divide the dough into two pieces. Roll each piece out thinly and sprinkle half the ham, cheese, oregano and olives onto half of each rolled-out piece. Brush a little water around the edges and fold the circles in half. Pinch the edges together
- Bake the calzones in the middle of the oven for 5–10 minutes.