- Yield: 4 Servings
- 12 oz (350 g) fresh crabmeat
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 fl oz (50 ml) plain yogurt
- 4 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp lime juice
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 4 tsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 cantaloupe melon
- 2 radicchio heads, separated into leaves
- Fresh parsley sprigs, to garnish
- Crusty bread, to serve
How to Make It
- Place the crabmeat in a large bowl and pick over it very carefully to remove any remaining shell or cartilage, but try not to break up the meat.
- Put the mayonnaise, yogurt, olive oil, lime juice, scallion, chopped fresh parsley, and cayenne pepper into a separate bowl and mix until thoroughly blended. Fold in the crabmeat.
- Cut the melon in half and remove and discard the seeds. Slice into wedges, then cut off the rind with a sharp knife.
- Arrange the melon slices and radicchio leaves on 4 large serving plates, then arrange the crabmeat mixture on top. Garnish with a few sprigs of fresh parsley and serve with fresh crusty bread.