- Yield: 2 Servings 455-ml
- 1 cup carrot juice
- ¼ cup fennel juice
- ¾ cup organic raw whole milk
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 vanilla bean or ½ tsp. extract
How to Make It
- If you are having a hard time choosing between your orange juices in the morning, let us help you make it easier. Carrot Spice takes a sophisticated stand as ‘the other’ morning orange juice drink. Just like oranges, carrots contain high levels of vitamin C, but have many other properties attributed to cancer fighting and detoxing.
- Adding grass-fed whole milk and fennel not only add s digestive health and reducing inflammation to the list of benefits, but creates an earthy and creamy sweetness that makes it an easy choice for your go-to ‘orange’ juice.
- Juice carrots and fennel. Add all ingredients and juice to the blender and blend until milky.