- Yield: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 cups fresh sweet cherries
- 8 oz cherry Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch salt
- ½ cup water
- ½ lemon juice
How to Make It
- In a saucepan, combine cherries, sugar, water and salt. Bring to a boil, constantly stirring.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Place the mixture in a blender, add lemon juice and blend until smooth.
- Place ½ tsp of cherry Greek yogurt then 1 tbsp cherry puree into molds.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp mini dark chocolate chips into each popsicle.
- Using the end of a spoon, mix until you start to see swirls.
- Add sticks and freeze for at least 4-6 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.