- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 4 carrots, cut into bite-size pieces
- 5 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 8 ounces cheese tortellini (fresh or frozen)
- 1½ cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
How to Make It
- Simmer the carrots in the broth in a large saucepan until tender, 10 to 12 minutes. Add the tortellini and simmer until tender, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken and cook until warmed through, 1 to 2 minutes more. Season with ¼ teaspoon salt and sprinkle with the parsley.