- Yield: 1 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 100 g chicken breast fillet, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 wholemeal wrap
- 100 g tzatziki
- ½ medium tomato, sliced
- ¼ medium cucumber, sliced
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small handful lettuce leaves
- ½ garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
How to Make It
- To make the marinade, whisk the garlic, lemon juice, rosemary and oregano together in a medium bowl.
- Place the chicken in the bowl containing the marinade and stir to combine. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium–high heat and spray lightly with oil spray. Add the chicken and cook for 8–12 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a heatproof bowl and set aside. To save time, the chicken can be marinated and cooked the night before and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- To serve, place the wrap on a serving plate. Spread half of the tzatziki over the wrap and place the chicken, tomato, cucumber, onion and lettuce down the middle. Fold over the end and roll up to enclose the filling. Drizzle over the remaining tzatziki.