- 8 ounces thin spaghetti, dry
- 1 bunch baby broccoli, cut into 2-3-inch lengths
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless & skinless
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup peanut sauce (I used Chinese Peanut Sauce)
- fresh ground pepper
- crushed red pepper flakes
How to Make It
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli and sweet pepper during the last 3 minutes of cooking and then drain well. Return pasta & veggies to pan and set aside.
- Cut chicken into strips or large cubes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat. Cook chicken in hot oil 8 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink (170F), turning over while sauteing.
- Transfer chicken to the pan with the pasta & veggies. Toss with the peanut sauce and heat through over medium heat.
- Sprinkle each individual serving with crushed red pepper flakes to taste.