- 3 cups cooked spaghetti (6 oz dry)
- 1 tablespoon minced dried onion
- 4 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
- 1 (4½ ounce) Rotel tomatoes & chilies, chopped fine
- 1 (10½ ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken
How to Make It
- Cook spaghetti per instructions. The last 5 minutes add onions to water.
- In a large microwave bowl mix Velveeta, Rotel tomatoes and soup together well.
- Microwave until cheese is melted.
- Add chicken and mix well.
- Add cooked spaghetti and mix all together.
- Pour in a sprayed 13x9" dish.
- Cover with foil and bake at 450 for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.