- 1⁄2 lb chicken breast, cut into bite-size pices
- 14 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1½ teaspoons jarred minced garlic (equivalent to 3 garlic cloves)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- water, for boiling spaghetti
- salt, to taste
- spaghetti or favorite pasta
How to Make It
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Add chicken pieces and garlic and sauté on medium-high to infuse garlic into the oil and until chicken is no longer pink. Do not drain.
- Dump in the half jar of spaghetti sauce over the chicken and olive oil/garlic. Stir and bring to a boil. Turn heat down to low and cover and simmer, stirring occasionally.
- While spaghetti sauce is simmering, prepare your favorite pasta. I used thin spaghetti. Bring a large pot of water to boil, add a bit of salt, add pasta and return to a boil, stirring occasionally until al dente, or preferred tenderness.
- After pasta is cooked to desired tenderness, drain. Serve spaghetti sauce over hot, cooked spaghetti.