- Yield: 6 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 3½ oz (100 g) white bread
- ½ pt (300 ml) full cream milk
- 3½ fl oz (100 ml) water, plus extra for liquidising (optional)
- 7 oz (200 g) roasted cashews
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- 3½ fl oz (100 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 5¼ fl oz (150 ml) sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- salt, to taste
How to Make It
- Pre-soak the bread in the milk and water.
- Put the cashews, garlic, and the bread with milk and water in a liquidiser and blend.
- While liquidising, slowly add the olive and sunflower oils. Add water as necessary so that the soup doesn’t get too thick, then add the honey, vinegar and salt, blending well.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Garnish and serve.