- Yield: 6 Servings, 2 cups per serving
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets
- 1 head Napa cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 3 scallions, sliced
- ½ cup cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup slivered almonds
How to Make It
- In a jar or plastic container with a tight-fitting lid, combine all the dressing ingredients and shake well.
- Pour half the dressing into a large, resealable plastic bag and refrigerate remaining dressing. Add chicken to plastic bag; seal bag and shake to coat. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan or skillet over medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade and place in pan. Discard excess marinade. Cook chicken 8 to 10 minutes, or until no longer pink, turning halfway through cooking; let cool. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- In a large bowl, place cabbage, carrots, scallions, cilantro, almonds, and chicken. Before serving, drizzle with remaining dressing and toss.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.