This easy recipe uses cinnamon-swirl bread and dark chocolate–covered raisins as its base, which keeps the ingredient list short. Serve this luscious dessert in teacups for an elegant presentation.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 55 Minutes
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 5 cups (½-inch) cubed raisin cinnamon swirl bread (such as Pepperidge Farm)
- 1 cup dark chocolate–covered raisins (such as Raisinets)
- Cooking spray
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine eggs and sugar in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Stir in milk. Add bread, stirring to saturate. Stir in raisins. Spoon mixture into an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Let stand, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 55 minutes or until set.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.