- Yield: 6 Servings
- 3 cups packed baby arugula, washed and dried
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, toasted
- ¼ cup prepared horseradish, drained
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons whole evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1 finely grated lemon juice and zest (about 3 tablespoons)
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- Combine the arugula, toasted nuts, horseradish, oil, evaporated milk, crème fraîche, shallots, lemon zest and juice, paprika, and salt and pepper in a food processor.
- Pulse to form a chunky but spreadable mixture. Season with salt and pepper.