- Yield: 375 mls
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 avocado, peeled and destoned
- 1 orange, juiced (about 4 tablespoons)
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 60 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 60 ml filtered water, plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
How to Make It
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until well incorporated.
- If dressing is too thick, add more water one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.