- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- ½ cup cold brewed coffee
- 1 tsp orgeat (almond) syrup or vanilla
- ¼ cup ice cubes
- 1 cup 1% milk
- ½ cup chocolate low-fat frozen yogurt
How to Make It
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and coffee; stir until dissolved.
- Add orgeat, stirring to mix well.
- Add ice cubes and milk and stir well; let stand for 5 minutes. Remove ice cubes.
- Divide milk mixture between two parfait glasses and top with the frozen yogurt. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.