- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- ½ package buckwheat noodles, cooked
- 1 jar (6 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- ½ avocado, sliced, for garnish
How to Make It
- Whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper, and cayenne together in a small bowl.
- Place brown rice, noodles, artichoke hearts, parsley, and basil in a salad bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Garnish with avocado slices.