- Yield: 8 Servings
- Vegetable oil
- 1 (8.5-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 (14-ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped mild green chiles, or ½ cup chopped poblano pepper
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2¼ cups water
- ½ teaspoon unflavored powdered gelatin or agar-agar
- Poblanos & Corn in Cream (optional)
How to Make It
- Generously grease a 6-inch springform pan with oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn muffin mix, creamed corn, chiles, milk, ¼ cup of the water, and the gelatin. Stir well to combine. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Cover the top with aluminum foil.
- Pour the remaining 2 cups water into the Instant Pot. Place a steamer rack in the pot. Set the pan on the rack.
- Secure the lid on the pot. Close the pressure-release valve. Select MANUAL and set the pot at HIGH pressure for 25 minutes. At the end of the cooking time, allow the pot to sit undisturbed until the pressure has released.
- Set the pudding on a wire rack to cool to room temperature. Run a knife around the edges to separate the pudding from the sides of the pan. Carefully remove the springform ring.
- To serve, cut the pudding into wedges. Top with Poblanos & Corn in Cream, if desired.