- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- 6 ears of corn
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 1 serrano chili, finely minced, seeds and ribs removed
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened dessicated coconut, toasted
- Salt, to finish
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 400°F or preheat the grill. Roast/grill corn in the husks for 25 minutes. Remove the husks and any remaining silk.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, salt, honey, serrano chili, and cilantro.
- Liberally spread chili butter on corn and sprinkle with the toasted coconut. Finish with a bit of salt and serve.