- Yield: 12 to 16 Servings
- Total Time: 2 Hours
- 8 oz package cream cheese (full fat)
- 1½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 cup sugar
- 6 eggs, room temperature
- 3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 325°. Grease and flour a 10” Bundt pan, making sure to tamp out excess flour.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine cream cheese and butter and mix until smooth. Add sugar in ½ cup increments and mix on medium until fluffy, about 2 or 3 minutes.
- Reduce mixer speed and add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour in two stages, mixing well after each stage. Add vanilla and mix well one last time.
- Pour batter into prepared Bundt pan and bake in oven for 60 to 80 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool for at least thirty minutes before turning out onto serving plate.