- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 5 oz cooked corn kernels
- 12 oz unsweetened coconut milk
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1-2 tbsp honey
How to Make It
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until mostly smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the molds. Freeze for 30 minutes..
- Add sticks and freeze for at least 4-6 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.