Adding soy sauce to a casserole or stew gives the dish depth and flavor.
- Yield: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 5 cups hot, tender-cooked cut green beans (1" pieces)
- 10 ounces canned condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ⅛ teaspoons ground black pepper
- ¾ cup dry hickory-smoked potato sticks
- ½ cup almonds (sliced)
How to Make It
- Put the green beans in a shallow, 1½ quart baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the mushroom soup along with the cream cheese, soy sauce, and black pepper. Stir, into the green beans.
- Sprinkle the potato sticks and sliced almonds on top of the green beans.
- Transfer to an oven set at 350 degrees F. Cook for 25-30 minutes, or until heated right through. Allow the baking dish to stand for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy.