- Yield: 1 Serving
- 2–4 tablespoons melted sweet butter, for grilling
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- ¼ cup crème fraîche
- 5 thin slices Golden Delicious apple, peeled leaving a minimal amount of skin
- 6 medium slices salad cucumber, peeled leaving a minimal amount of skin
How to Make It
- Brush the melted butter on the outside of the 2 slices of bread. In an unheated sauté pan, place 1 slice of bread butter side down. Spread crème fraîche on bread.
- Place the apples, followed by cucumbers, on top of crème fraîche. Place other slice of bread on top, butter side up. Turn burner to medium heat.
- Let sandwich cook for 3–5 minutes per side or until bread is golden brown.
- Let sandwich sit for 3 minutes. Cut on the diagonal and serve warm