- Yield: 1 to 2 Servings
- ½ cup sweet potato chunks
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- ½ cup coconut milk (UHT boxed)
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- One ½-inch piece peeled ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- Sprinkle of ground cumin
- ½ cup water
How to Make It
- Cook sweet potato ahead of time, if desired.
- Combine all the ingredients in a high-powered blender and puree until smooth.
- You may want to add the water last and adjust how much you use to reach your desired consistency.