- Yield: 6 Servings (about 1¼ cups each)
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 large or 2 medium dark-orange sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1⁄2-inch cubes (2 cups)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion (1 small)
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 cans (19 oz each) ready-to-serve lentil soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 to 3 teaspoons curry powder
How to Make It
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat sweet potatoes, onion, apple juice and water to boiling over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in soup, beans, chicken and curry powder. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.