“Eba” is made from garri which is cassava flour grains, founded in Nigeria but eaten in various parts of Africa. Usually served with a soup, “Eba” is prepared by adding boiled water to garri and kneading together to make a thick dough.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 cups garri (cassava flour grains)
- 1 litre of boiled water
How to Make It
- Pour 3 cups of boiled water into a bowl immediately after boiling and add garri immediately
- Ensure the hot water covers all the garri then leave to rest for 1 minute.
- Use a wooden spoon to knead garri with water until a smooth thick dough is formed.
- Wet tablespoon with some water and scoop out some eba dough.
- With clean washed hands mould into a ball shape.
- Serve with soup of choice.