- Yield: 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 12 white corn tortillas
- 1 cup (250 g) cabbage thinly shredded
- 2 sweet tomatoes diced
- 5-6 cups (1 kg) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (250 g) of red enchilada sauce
- ¼ cup (60 g) crumbled goat’s cheese for topping (optional)
- Sour cream for topping
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Warm the corn tortillas on a large hot frying pan for a few seconds on each side.
- Now pour 60 g (¼ cup) of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of a large ovenproof dish. Fill each corn tortilla with a handful of cheese (reserving about 125 g (½ cup) for sprinkling over the top, at the end).
- Roll the tortillas tightly, and place seam side down in the pan. Pour the remaining sauce over the top. Add with remaining cheese on the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until hot and foamy. Remove from the oven and add with shredded cabbage, goat’s cheese, tomatoes, and sour cream.
- Serve with a side of long grain rice.