This is a fabulous dessert idea. Make it as simple or as fancy as you want. Try bringing this to a child’s classroom party it is a guaranteed hit!
- Yield: 15 pieces
- 15 strawberries
- 1 cup (175 g) Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup (50 g) safe candy, colored sugar, or sprinkles for decorating
How to Make It
- Wash and dry the strawberries. Keep the stems on.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring at each interval, until smooth. Let melted chocolate cool slightly and pour into a heavy duty resealable plastic bag. Cut a small tip off one corner of the bag. Zigzag stripes of chocolate over each strawberry. Or pour melted chocolate into a bowl and dip each strawberry halfway in. Place on a cookie sheet lined with nonstick parchment paper. Sprinkle with candy, additional chocolate chips, or sprinkles, if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Remove fruit from parchment paper and place on a serving plate.