- Yield: 8 Servings, 1 wedge per serving
- 1-¼ pounds russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ yellow onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary, divided
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 cups fat-free shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- Arrange one-third of potato slices in a single layer over bottom of pie plate; brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Place half the onions in a thin layer over potatoes, then season with 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and ¼ teaspoon rosemary. Top with half the spinach leaves and 1 cup cheese.
- Place a second layer of potatoes over cheese, pressing down gently. Lightly brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Continue layering with remaining onions, salt, pepper, rosemary, spinach, and 1 cup cheese.
- Place a final layer of potatoes on top and gently press down. Lightly brush with remaining oil and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until potatoes are browned and tender. Let stand 5 minutes, then cut into 8 wedges and serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.