- Yield: 10 Servingsabout 1 cup per serving
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower, thawed and cut into small pieces
- 2 cups frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup granulated Splenda
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon salt
How to Make It
- In a large, heat-proof bowl, combine cauliflower, carrots, green beans, kidney beans, onion, and bell pepper; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, bring the remaining ingredients to a boil, stirring occasionally. Pour over vegetables; mix gently to coat.
- Let mixture sit until cool; stir again, and then cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.