- Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 cups green beans, washed and trimmed
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp organic lemon juice (if marinating overnight, you’ll need 2 Tbsp more for serving)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp pink rock or gray sea salt
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp Hemp Hearts
- ½ tsp organic lemon zest
How to Make It
- In a large pot, bring salted filtered water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, then drain and run cold water over them to stop the cooking. Drain again.
- Place the green beans in a bowl, and add the rest of the ingredients and any of the boosters if using.
- Toss together until well coated. Serve immediately or marinate in the refrigerator overnight. If you let it marinate overnight, don’t forget to add the extra lemon juice before serving.