- 250 g chanterelles
- 15 g carrot
- 15 g celeriac
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 1 shallot
- Handful of chives, finely chopped
- (Yellow Wine) Sauce
- 1 carrot
- 2 cultivated mushrooms
- 10 g unsalted butter
- 15 cl Vin Jaune wine
- 400 cl double cream
How to Make It
Vin Jaune Sauce
- Peel and cut the carrot and the mushrooms into julienne then sweat them in the butter. Deglaze with the yellow wine and add the cream.
- Season. Allow to reduce by half and filter the sauce through a fine strainer.
- Reserve for the bain-marie. Frucasse
- Cut the earthy end off the chanterelles, then wash them several times (quickly) in cold water to remove any sand.
- Cut the carrot and the celery into fine brunoise and sweat them in 20 g of butter. Reserve.
- Chop the shallot and sweat it in the remaining 20 g of butter.
- Add the chanterelles.
- Cook until the water contained in the mushrooms has completely evaporated off.
- Add the brunoise of vegetables and the yellow wine sauce.