- Yield: 4 Servings
- 130 g whipping cream 35%
- 130 g raspberry purée
- 0.5 g saffron
- 600 g Callebaut 823 natural vanilla milk chocolate callets
- Melted Callebaut 823
- Natural vanilla milk chocolate for hand dipping
- Freeze-dried raspberry pieces to decorate
How to Make It
- Weigh out all the ingredients separately.
- Bring to boil the cream, raspberry purée and saffron fibres.
- Take off the heat and leave to infuse for 5 minutes.
- Pour the hot cream through a sieve onto the precrystallised milk chocolate callets.
- Stir gently with a whisk until all the chocolate is melted, making sure that you don’t incorporate any air into the ganache.
- Pour onto a tray and leave until the edges start to set.
- To temper the ganache, use a palette knife to lift the set edges in to the middle of the tray. Work the ganache with the palette knife so that it is evenly mixed.