- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 Hours
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats, ground into flour
- 1⁄3 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 egg whites
- 3–4 medium zucchini, cut into ¼-inch slices
How to Make It
- In small bowl mix together oat flour, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
- Place egg whites in another dish and whisk.
- Dip zucchini in egg whites then into oat flour mixture.
- Place zucchini into greased slow cooker and cook on Low for 1 hour.
- Turn chips and cook for another hour.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.