- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets, split lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
How to Make It
- Marinate the tilapia in the lemon juice, oil, and garlic for 10 minutes. Season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Grill on an oiled grill rack over high heat until cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions. Remove from heat and stir in the parsley and tomatoes. Serve with the tilapia.