Sure to be a hit at get-togethers!
- Yield: 1 dozen
- ¾ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3 tbsp plain dry bread crumbs
- ¾ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon or orange juice
- 14 oz pkg chicken tenders, sliced in half crosswise
- salt to taste
How to Make It
- In a blender or food processor, combine coconut, bread crumbs and spices. Pulse to blend; transfer to a shallow dish. Blend honey and juice in a separate shallow dish. Season chicken pieces with salt; coat in honey mixture and roll in coconut mixture.
- Arrange chicken in a lightly greased 13"x 9" baking pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes, until chicken is tender and no longer pink. Serve with Sour Cream Sauce.