- Yield: 4 Servings
- 8 large lamb chops, trimmed of fat
- Olive oil
- A few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, plus extra to serve
- 4 spring onions
- 2 bunches of asparagus (600 g)
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 300 g ripe cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- 1 small bulb of garlic
- 300 g fresh lasagne sheets
- 30 g Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
- Toss the lamb chops with a pinch of salt and put into the frying pan with 1 tablespoon of oil, turning regularly until golden (around 8 minutes). Trim and finely slice the spring onions, asparagus (leaving the tips whole) and chilli, and halve the cherry tomatoes. Scrape the veg into the casserole pan with 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Roughly chop most of the top leafy half of the mint and add to the veg with a pinch of salt and pepper, then squash in 3 cloves of unpeeled garlic through a garlic crusher. Bash the remaining unpeeled garlic cloves and add to the lamb with the rosemary leaves. Cut the lasagne sheets into 2 cm-thick strips, scatter them over the veg, then cover with 500 ml of boiling water and mix together.
- Reduce the heat under the lamb to low and toss with the honey and balsamic to glaze, then remove to a plate to rest. Finely grate the Parmesan over the lasagnetti and turn the heat off. Serve with the lamb, adding an extra drizzle of balsamic and sprinkling over the remaining mint
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.