This is a very simple curry recipe that’s great for using up vegetables. It’s very quick to make, too, so one for those evenings when you are too tired to think.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 3¼ oz (90 g) frozen French/green beans
- 1 lb 2 oz (500 g) cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- ⅔ cup (150 ml) coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock paste
- 1½ teaspoons medium curry powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- freshly chopped coriander/cilantro, to garnish
How to Make It
- Put all the vegetables in the multi-cooker. In a bowl, mix together the coconut milk, salt, stock paste, curry powder and ginger. Add this mixture to the pot and stir.
- Secure the lid in place and set to Manual or High Pressure for 1 minute. At the end of cooking, use the QPR method. Serve with coriander/cilantro sprinkled over the top.