- Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen and thawed green beans, trimmed
- 10 small new potatoes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup chicken stock, homemade or store-bought
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
How to Make It
- In a Dutch oven or large saucepan set over medium heat, heat the oil. Add the onion and cook, stirring, until tender, about 3 minutes. Add the green beans, potatoes, garlic, and chicken stock. Cover and cook until the potatoes and beans are tender, but not mushy, 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with apple cider vinegar and salt, and serve.